the 47th Spartanburg County Amateur Championships
Once again the County Amateur Championships will benefit the mission of The First Tee of the Upstate!
Women’s & Senior Men’s — June 21st & 22nd — Woodfin Ridge Golf Club
- Women’s Division is open to all women who live or their home club is in Spartanburg County
- Senior Men’s Division is open to all men 50 years of age or older at the time of the event who live or their home club is in Spartanburg County
Junior Boys & Girls — June 26th & 27th — Three Pines Country Club
- Junior Boys and Girls Division is open to youth golfers that have the ability to complete 36 holes of golf in two days (scores range from under par to 100). This is a fun event, but also competitive. Golfers will receive SCJGA points based on their finish in the tournament. Juniors can not be out of high school or older than 19 years of age.
Men’s — July 12th-14th — The Carolina Country Club — Field limited to the first 139 paid entries
***PRACTICE ROUND POLICY: Please note that for the Men’s Division at The Carolina Country Club there will be a charge of $28.00 each player and each player will be allowed one practice round at that rate. The practice round times will be July 5th-7th after 12:00 PM and July 9th-11th after 12:00 PM. We encourage our competitors to play in groups of other competitors, which will limit the number of singles. Please call The Carolina Country Club at (864) 573-7540 to set-up your practice round***
- The Men’s Division is open to men that either live or their home club is in Spartanburg County.
- It is also open to all past champions.
The Carolina Country Club Greens Condition Update:
Note from The Carolina Country Club’s General Manager
“The recovery from our growth regulator spraying mistake in April has been excellent and we are back to normal maintenance practices on all of our greens. There are four greens that receive more shade than the others which have some minor sections yet to fill in completely, but those continue to improve. Mowing heights are being lowered each week and we should be at our standard summer green speeds the beginning of July. We are looking forward to hosting this event again and are confident the players will enjoy excellent putting surfaces.”
If you would like to pay the registration fee by check, please complete contact Michael Pius, PGA Executive Director at (864)268-3309.
Thank you to our registration sponsor:
For more information, please contact Michael Pius, PGA Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864)268-3309.