Make an impact with your gently used golf clubs
Have a gently used set of golf clubs packed in the corner of your garage? Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your old, unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation!
Process to donate your gently used golf clubs:
- Contact AnnaLeis Dibert at (864)395-0013; option 3 to set-up a time to drop-off your donation.
- Download and complete The First Tee of the Upstate Club Donation Form
- Turn in your donation and receive a tax receipt.
If you are willing to purchase supplies needed for our programming, please contact our Program Director, Matt Sharkey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are examples of supplies that we need to conduct our programming across the Upstate.
• Lightweight adult & junior carry bags
• Various teaching/training aids
• Golf balls
• Cones of various colors and sizes
• Alignment sticks- Orange Driveway reflector sticks
• Hoola hoops
• Pool noodles
• Office supplies- Sharpies, 2019 At-a-glance Calendars
• Flagging Tape- All color